- Mar 25 2023
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Get to Know Your Handgun
For new gun owners
Want to learn about your new handgun? This 3-hour “Intro” level class will help you learn about firearms and your handgun, specifically. You’ll become comfortable with its safe operation, storage & maintenance, as well as use on a range or for personal protection.
We’ll cover topics such as:
- The different types of handguns/ammunition and how they work
- Parts, features and function of YOUR handgun
- Maintenance and storage
- Handgun and use-of-force laws
And you will have several practical exercises to reinforce the course lessons, working with your personal handgun.
- Your firearm (ideally with case and user manual)
- Cleaning kit for your handgun’s caliber
- BarrelBlok or similar for your handgun’s caliber
- Snapcaps or similar for your handgun’s caliber
There is no live fire component to this course. Do not bring any live ammunition into the building.